RE: WATPA: WATPA Server R.I.P.

From: Norman J. Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 21:53:03 EST

Yesterday afternoon, we got the server replaced yesterday and restored the site from the last backup, which was a few weeks ago. There is some clean up needed on some items still, which will hopefully be done by the weekend.

After that, it would help for everyone to look and see what is still broken or needs updating.

Thanks,
Norm