WATPA: WATPA Server R.I.P.

From: Norman J. Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 23:00:44 EST

If you've been to the web site in the last day or two, you may have noticed that the frame on the home page is gone and a number of the links do not work. (The Board of Legislators portion and the new security section work, however.)

This is because the old WATPA server which we have been using in the transition took a power hit over the weekend and the hard drive was damaged. We have the new server operational, but it will take a few days to bring back everything from our last backup.

"If it's not one thing, it's another ..."

Norm