WATPA: FW: Monthly Meeting And Cablevision Show

From: Norm Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 13:08:35 EST

Hi,

Because the third Thursday this month is so close to the holiday season,
we've decided not to meet. Our next meeting will be January 17, 2002.

Please note that the second part of the two part series on Internet security
for home users will be on Cablevision soon. Part of the "Meet The Leaders"
series, it will be shown on Channel 70 or 71 or 60 or 45 or 12 depending on
where you are in Westchester.

December 24 at 7:00 pm
December 25 at 7:00 pm
December 26 at 7:00 pm
December 27 at 7:00 pm
December 28 at 6:00 pm
December 29 at 6:00 pm
December 30 at 6:00 pm

Have a happy holiday season and a great New Year!

Norm