WATPA: FW: Invitation to Attend an IT event at the United Nations

From: Norm Jacknis <norm@jacknis.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 22:36:55 EDT

Perhaps you and/or some WATPA members would like to register and attend the
event described below. Please send to anyone you think might benefit.
Attendance is free, with pre-registration for security purposes.

Jeanne

Jeanne Betsock Stillman
Executive Director
United Nations Asociation of the USA Westchester Chapter
166 Edgars Lane
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
Tel: 914-478-3450
Fax: 914-478-7859