RE: WATPA: Rising SPAM?

From: Norman J. Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 20:18:49 EDT

I've seen the same thing. At least at home my email program allows me to see headers first, without downloading the whole thing, so these spams get deleted unseen. I can usually tell by the sender's email address from places like Russia, Korea or other locations I don't know anyone.

I did come across some software to filter out spam. I think the company name is Brightware. Some of the ISPs use this.

Norm