WATPA: CHANGE OF MEETING

From: Norman J. Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 20:36:48 EST

Sorry, folks, but we've had to change the next meeting to December 19, 6 PM, at the White Plains Library. We will still have the presentation by Mr. Sam Simon on how to be a smart telecommunications consumer.

The meeting will be also be co-sponsored by the County Consumer Protection Department.

Regards,
Norm

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!