Re: Universal E-Mail

William Langham (freedman@wlsmail.wls.lib.ny.us)
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 12:31:30 -0700 (MST)

Bill,

Let me know more about the details. I am not aware of a Westchester
public library that is separately charged for Internet, unless the
library bought a private account. The WESTLYNX/WLS system bundles all of
the charges into a single maintenance and phone line charge--these
charges are library and use independent.

mitch freedman
westchester library system