Re: Community Info Web Page

MalNechis@AOL.COM (freedman@wlsmail.wls.lib.ny.us)
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 15:09:32 -0600 (MDT)

Mal,

I think we're all aware of the striking differences between current Web
quality and what we put on COMMINFO. It will be a while before we can do
anything better than what is there. The alternative is nothing at all
until we can make something pretty. We chose to go with the information,
ultimately the most crucial element, and get to the display either when
WATPA volunteers or WLS staff are available, given current priorities for
both, to make it better.

mitch