Re: Reminder: Monthly Meeting This Thursday, October 16, 1997 7:00PM

Diana D. Juettner (ddjteach@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:58:54 -0500 (CDT)

You wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>We will have our monthly meeting this Thursday, October 16 at 7PM.
>
>We are meeting in the headquarters of the Westchester Library System
at
>the Ardsley Technology Park. The directions follow are at the end of
this message.

>If you cannot make it, please email any suggestions for topics or
ideas to cover.

>See you there,
>Norm
>njacknis@ix.netcom.com

Dear Norm,
I'm sorry that I can't be at the meeting on Thursday, but I will be out
of town. Paul Feiner lent his bicycle club list to someone and that
person hasn't returned it as yet. Here is Paul's e-mail address -
supervsr@cloud9.net. Why don't you send him a message directly and
see if he has any other lists you might be interested in.
Diana Juettner