Re: Renaming WATPA

David J. Brady (dbrady@cloud9.net)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 12:58:41 -0500 (EST)

At 06:00 PM 1/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, after months (years?) of answering "WHAT WAH?", I thought it might be
>a good idea to consider renaming WATPA. So we are officially opening up
>discussion on possible names. Our mission would stay the same, just the
>name might be easier to remember.
>
>One possibility which has come up: the Westchester Internet Society.
> Obviously, this is only the first suggestion.
>
>Thanks,
>Norm Jacknis
>Chair

Hi Norm,

I had thought about this after that last meeting. Here is a
suggestion: Westchester Internet Nonprofit Gateway, or 'WING'. I also
thought of adding System, Service, or Society to the end of it; making it
'WINGS', and a little more eleoquent sounding. I always figure it's good if
the acronym has a positive feeling. Let me know what you think.

Take care.

David J. Brady
HIT PAGES World Wide Web Authoring Services
PH: (914)528-5979
Business Card: http://www.cloud9.net/~dbrady/hitpage.html