Re: Fwd: Registry of Westchester nonprofits

Arleen Santonas (arlsan@computer.net)
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 17:31:26 -0600

At 09:18 AM 1/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anybody help here? Please direct any suggestions to Ms. Baker-Sullivan.

I can't think of the name of the organization, but call United Way of
Westchester and Putnam. They have a connection with an organization that
has a database of many not-for-profits. They use it for their Help-line.
The database organization is located in White Plains at 470 Mamaroneck Ave.,
but the name escapes me. Good Luck!