FW: Todd Road

Norman J. Jacknis (njacknis@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 16:23:02 -0500

Hello, WATPA folks --

Well, here's an interesting question for those of you who remember that the
Westchester PathMasters' role with regard to real roads. Please direct any
suggestions to Ms. Regis.

Thanks and have a happy new year,
Norm

----------
From: Nartregis@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 1997 8:36 AM
To: njacknis@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Todd Road

I am doing reasearch on the origins of Todd Road in Katonah...I should
add that one of the reasons for my interest in this topic is because the
Town
of Lewisboro has received a petition from a group wishing to have Todd Road
paved. I am helping organize a group of residents opposed to this plan.
Do
you have any information about other groups who might be interested in
supporting our cause ? Any information would be helpful.

Thank you,
Susan Regis