EFF Request for Info (Fwd)

BILL LANGHAM (blangham@sescva.esc.edu)
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 11:20:27 -0500

From: SMTP%"evolve@bionomics.org" 26-NOV-1995 13:58:54.63
To: libernet@dartmouth.edu
CC:
Subj: INFO REQUEST: EFF Online Activism Resource List update request

I'm the maintainer of The Electronic Frontier Foundations' Online Activism
Resource List ver. 4.4. I'm in the process of gathering possible entries
for inclusion in an update. I'm requesting anything directly relevant to
privacy/free-speech civil liberties advocacy, or provides some kind of
general-purpose online activism tool/resources. I am not looking for any
political party specific sources. If you have any hardcopy publications or
newsletters or any other relevant materials please send them to the snail
address at the end of this post. If you think you may know of any quality
sources that meet this criteria please send them to me at
<freematt@coil.com>. Thanks.

An ACTION/EFF FAQ maintained by Matthew Gaylor <freematt@.coil.com>
Archived at: ftp.eff.org, /pub/Activism/activ_resource.faq
http://www.eff.org/pub/EFF/Issues/Activism/activ_resources.faq

See also /pub/Activism/activ_groups.faq, the Online Activism
Organizations List.

Please forward/and or cross post this request no later than December 15, 1995.

For liberty,

Matt-

Matthew Gaylor
freematt@coil.com