WATPA: Working Meeting -- Tuesday, January 16, 2006, 7:00 PM

From: Norm Jacknis <norm@jacknis.com>
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 15:07:22 EST

Our monthly working meeting will be Tuesday, January 16 at 7:00 PM.

NOTE: This month we are meeting at Westhab in Elmsford again. Westhab's
offices are at 85 Executive Blvd. in Elmsford. It is in the Mack Cali Cross
Westchester Executive Park, which is the park where the Broadway Westchester
Dinner Theater is.

>From the South, take the Sprain Parkway North. Take the exit for Route 100C
Valhalla/Eastview. At the light at the top of the exit ramp, make a left
turn onto 100C west. Go approximately 1 mile and make a left turn onto
Clearbrook Road. Go to the end of Clearbrook, and make a left turn onto
Executive Blvd. 85 Executive Blvd. will be the third building on the left.

Go around to the back of the building. You can park anywhere in the lot
near the entrance to Westhab's offices.

>From the East, take 287 Westbound to the Sprain Parkway North. Take the
Sprain to the exit for Route 100C, and follow instructions above from there.

See you there,

Norm