WATPA: westchestergov.com haveing DNS problems ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris@westnet.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 10:00:48 EDT

It looks like most of the people on this list that could do something about
it are subscribed to alternate addresses. It's looked like the
westchestergov.com DNS servers have had problems since yesterday.

Via dig, I get a timeout from 163.151.33.136 but an answer from
163.151.33.137 .

Since those servers also host ryeny.gov and westchesterlibraries.org we are
having trouble contacting those domains as well.

http://www.westnet.com/