Re: WATPA: Public Listserv Service

From: Jeanne Betsock Stillman <jbs@stratdev.com>
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 16:16:06 EDT

I serve as web administrator for the United Nations Association website for
which David Stillman is main contact. Please advise regarding the new
administrative interface.

Sincerely,

Jeanne Betsock Stillman
Strategies for Development, Inc.
"Helping organizations meet their development goals"
166 Edgars Lane
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
914-478-3450
jbs@stratdev.com