WATPA: More Cablevision Programming

From: Norm Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 21:38:20 EST

Hi Folks,

The Cablevision folks called back for us to continue our monthly slot on
their local programming. Since we hadn't made arrangements before, they'd
like us to do something on March 6. (We'd tape two half hour segments,
presumably for March and April.)

I know we have discussed a variety of ideas in the past, but now with more
experience, I thought it might be a good idea to ask again for suggestions.

Thanks,
Norm