WATPA: Possible Change Of Meeting Time -- After January

From: Norm Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 22:03:51 EST

I just wanted you to think about this before next Thursday's meeting (1/17).
When we originally started we chose Thursday because no one else was using
it. Now it seems every meeting is on Thursday.

So, in our never-ending search for the perfect date, I was wondering how all
of you felt about meeting the third TUESDAY of each month. Reactions
please.

Thanks,
Norm