Re: WATPA: CPSR's Response to September 11th Events (fwd)

From: DDeBar (spikey@BestWeb.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 10:52:23 EDT

And who will explain to the thousands of victims that may follow from an
attack upon other nations that the accidental deaths of collateral civilians
did, indeed, trigger another round of attacks here in the US which,
unfortunately, took their (my?) loved ones this time?

This is a very complex problem that requires more than mindless herd
identification responses but, rather, equally complex analysis and pin-point
accuracy in the delivery of the subsequent set of responses.