WATPA: Meeting Space in White Plains

From: Richard Jennings (rmjdme@connix.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 17:57:49 EST

Hi Norm,

The rooms may be to small but I would think that the CompUSA Training Center in White Plains would be happy to host
morning or evening meetings in one of their classrooms. You could probably SQUEEZE about 25 people in a room.

Let me know if that's of interest and I'll contact my counterpoint in White Plains and send you his phone number.

Richard Jennings
richard_jennings@compusa.com