WATPA: Reminder -- Meeting On Thursday, February 17, 2000, 6:00 PM

From: Norman J. Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 22:49:22 EST

Hi,

Just a reminder that, as part of our series "GET IN THE INTERNET'S FAST LANE!", WATPA's next meeting will feature a presentation on cable modems by Cablevision, including hands-on use. It will be held Thursday, 2/17, 6PM, at the Hudson River Museum 511 Warburton Avenue, Yonkers, NY (963-4550). Directions are below.

Following the presentation on cable modems, we will discuss our usual WATPA activities in the business part of the meeting.

Regards,
Norm

DIRECTIONS TO HUDSON RIVER MUSEUM, YONKERS: Get on the Saw Mill River Parkway, from the Cross Westchester Expressway, Cross County Parkway or the Taconic/Sprain Parkway going to Exit 9. Get off at Exit 9, Executive Boulevard, Yonkers. Take Executive Boulevard to the end and make a left onto North Broadway. Take North Broadway to the first light and make a right onto Odell Avenue. Take Odell Avenue to the end and make a left onto Warburton Avenue. The Museum is then 1.3 miles on the right.