WATPA: RE: FREE NET ACCESS SEEN STANDARD IN 2000

From: Norman J. Jacknis (njacknis@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 22:03:41 EST

Bill and Chris,

I agree with the thrust of what you are saying. I'm always amazed at the
predictions of the imminent death of ISPs that have been repeated over the
last several years, with little accuracy. However, it is always
interesting to see the latest twist. Whether anyone likes it or not, these
market analysts do have an effect at least on the capital that is available
to certain kinds of businesses.

Norm