WATPA: May 18th Meeting

From: Norman J. Jacknis (njacknis@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Apr 25 1999 - 22:52:44 EDT

As you know, our next monthly meeting will be Tuesday May 18. Because of
an unusual situation, the Westchester Library System Board is meeting that
evening, starting around 7:30. Thus we could not use the meeting room for
our meeting starting at the usual time of 7:00 PM. At our last meeting, we
discussed and agreed that we would meet earlier, approximately 6PM for our
meeting, so we could finish up within an hour and a half.

If anyone has a problem with this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Norm