Government & Politics
Executive | Legislative |
Judicial | Parties |
Library of Congress | Agencies |
Agencies and Other Organizations:
- The Internal
Revenue Service has an online publication.
are also available.
- WINGS: Web Interactive Network
of Government Services.
- Department of Commerce: Has the current
- Consumer Information Center:
- FedLaw - directory of federal
laws, rules, and regulations.
- FedStats: A collection of
searchable and browsable database, full of statistics and information from
more than 70 agencies.
- FedWorld: and online
information service of the National Technical Information Service.
- US Census Bureau
- US Census Bureau Experimental Map
- Patent Search - search
IBM's database of US Patents filed over the last 25 years.
- Official Government
Printing Office Site.
- Governement Printing Office:
Available through the Columbia Online Information Network (COIN)
- National Information Infrastructure
- Securities & Exchange Commission:
Includes the EDGAR searchable database of
- New York State Office for the Aging:
A public service to older New Yorkers, their families and others. Find
help, explore aging, discover news and events, help family caregivers, link
to more resources.
- Health Insurance Information,
Counseling and Assistance: Free, accurate and unbiased consumer help
with Medicare, managed care, Medigap insurance, long term care insurance and
more for Medicare beneficiaries, their families and others.
- Aging Well Village: Health and
wellness for mature adults seeking to start or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Nutrition, fitness, healing, medications, safety and more.
Citizen Maintained Sites: