Re: False Pearls Before Real Swine; or, Separating the Chaff from the Wheat

Christopher X. Candreva (chris@westnet.com)
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 11:16:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 rmjdme@connix.com wrote:

> 2) The loss of access to rambling screeds like this one would not be a serious
> intellectual deprivation. HOWEVER, if you could provide continuing access to
> articles and "position papers" on topics of general interest to the public
> access communications community, you would be providing a real public service
> while conforming to what, I thought, was a basic principle of WATPA.

I will admit, the only thing I'm ashamed of that's been on this list is
this whole discussion on making it private.

> Thank you for allowing an outsider to "unload" on this subject. I will
> close now so that I can don my asbestos suit.

No need friend.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/