RE: WATPA / WLS Service Definition For Political Candidates

Mitch Freedman (freedman@wlsmail.wls.lib.ny.us)
Thu, 2 May 1996 19:09:59 -0400 (EDT)

I think Warren & Bill are on the money. So long as everyone of every
political stripe has access to the Web space, I think it's a great idea.

mitch

"I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places..."

Maurice J. Freedman
Westchester Library System
8 Westchester Plaza
Elmsford, NY 10523