Re: Web info on "Decency" legislation (fwd)

William Langham (blangham@westnet.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 09:39:36 -0500 (EST)

I haven't visited this site yet, but I'm glad someone has compiled this
info. I've ben wading through the CDA96 List for several days now (it's
running over 60 posts daily) and hope to STOP and put up an issues
summary RSN.

Bill

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 05:36:50 -0800 (PST)
From: BOCHERF@MAIL.STATE.WI.US
To: Multiple recipients of list <cda96-l@willamette.edu>
Subject: Re: Web info on "Decency" legislation

FYI:

I have linked several evaluations and summaries of the new federal
Telecommunications Act (S. 652) and the actual text of the legislation at:

http://www.state.wi.us/agencies/dpi/www/lib_nii.htm

The above site also includes 10-12 links related to the "decency" provisions.

I'll add more evaluations in the coming weeks as they become available. Also
feel free to send me other sites related to this issue and I'll link them
accordingly.

-- Bob
Bob Bocher, WI Dept. of Public Instruction, Division for Libraries...
Box 7841 Madison, WI 53707 voice: 608-266-2127 fax: 608-267-1052
bocherf@mail.state.wi.us
If the above email bounces, try: rbocher@mail.badgerdial.net
http://www.state.wi.us/agencies/dpi/www/bob.html