Re: December Meeting; WATPA Members Famous!

Norman Jacknis (freedman@wlsmail.wls.lib.ny.us)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 13:28:23 -0700 (MST)

I will be out of town 12/28. My preference would be to not meet till
1/18/96 3rd Thursday meeting date.

I will abide by the group's decision regarding 12/28, and have someone
from the WLS staff here if necessary should the group decide to meet.

mitch freedman
westchester library system

P.S. to Norm: Is there a way to get true *and* searches? I couldn't see
a way to get past the *or* searches? Going through every Mitch and every
Freedman to find all of the Mitch Freedman hits is what I want to be able
to do.