WATPA: Healthcare Information On The Internet

From: Norm Jacknis <norm@jacknis.com>
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 21:53:00 EDT
WATPA is pleased to announce the videotaping of a panel of experts on the subject of health care information (good and bad) on the Internet.  It will take place on Monday, October 24, between 2:00-3:30 at 148 Martine Avenue, Room 938, White Plains.  The video will ultimately be distributed via cable, streamed over the web, and sent to libraries around the county.

There will be a small audience, which we hope will provide a range of questions for the panel.  If you'd like to participate as a member of the audience or know someone who would, please get back in touch with me.

Also, please feel free to propose questions that we should ask the panelists.

Thanks,
Norm Jacknis
mailto:norm@jacknis.com