WATPA: WAPTA Event, But No Meeting, In June

From: Norm Jacknis <norm@jacknis.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 21:37:24 EDT

Please note: WATPA is co-sponsoring a special meeting on Protecting Your
Small Business On The Internet, Wednesday, June 16, 2004, at Sam's of Gedney
Way, White Plains. The program starts at 7 PM, but there will be time from
6-7 to eat and network. This program is co-sponsored with the Westchester
Information Technology Cluster and the Westchester County Consumer
Protection Department.
As a result, we will not be having a working meeting this month. After the
summer hiatus, our next meeting will be in September.
Thanks,
Norm Jacknis