Re: WATPA: FW: The Content Digital Divide

From: Jeanne Betsock Stillman <jbs@stratdev.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 16:59:14 EST

Dear Norm,

I have not heard of the kindersite project.

I am attaching for your information, though, an article I've just written
aimed at nonprofit organizations that I think will be published in the April
issue of ADO Insider (Association of Development Officers). In this I cite
WATPA, which is the reason I wrote to you the other day to ask how UNA-USA
could be featured on the site.

Of possibly more interest to WATPA readers though is the study that I cite
in the article that was commissioned by the Pew Foundation and published in
December. Information is as follows:

Madden, Mary, principal author and Lee Rainie, editor. Washington, DC: Pew
Internet & American Life Project. December 2003. Available online at
http://www.pewinternet.org/reports/pdfs/PIP_Online_Pursuits_Final.PDF

Best regards,

Jeanne

Jeanne Betsock Stillman
Strategies for Development, Inc.
"Helping organizations meet their development goals"
166 Edgars Lane
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
914-478-3450
jbs@stratdev.com