Re: WATPA: Verisign breaks .com / .net

From: Jeanne Betsock Stillman <jbs@stratdev.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 14:03:10 EDT

  http://gilbert.forms.soceco.org/14121/19/d8a0ae7ee904/60710

I am enclosing (above) a link to request information at the Gilbert Center,
which helps with IT consulting, if anyone would like to pursue.

Jeanne

Jeanne Betsock Stillman
Strategies for Development, Inc.
"Helping organizations meet their development goals"
166 Edgars Lane
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
914-478-3450
jbs@stratdev.com