RE: WATPA: Tuesday Night meeting regarding the Alliance for Commu nity Media WATPA Panel

From: chingwah.chin@cityofyonkers.com
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 10:04:43 EST

folks:

a more detailed brochure for the conference has been posted recently at:

http://acm-ne.org/acmne_spring_03_brochure.pdf

i understand from chuck sherwood that he particularly needs one municipal /
ny state speaker for panels # 1, 2 & 3 on the public policy track.

regards,
ching

Ching Wah Chin
Sr. Assoc. Corp. Counsel