Re: WATPA: election returns

From: spcover@scarsdaletech.com
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 07:58:56 EST

You can find the election results online at

http://www.westchestergov.com/electiontally/

Sean P. Cover

Scarsdale Technologies: Changing The World One Computer At A Time
(914) 723-5645
http://www.ScarsdaleTech.com http://www.ScarsdaleToday.com
http://www.WestchesterWire.com http://www.WestchesterInternet.com

For all Support Issues, regardless of origin, please submit a Help Desk
Ticket at http://helpdesk.WestchesterInternet.com