WATPA: Board of Legislators Website

From: Norman J. Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 18:41:19 EDT

As part of the movement of WATPA's web server, we have also going through a considerable amount of cleanup on the Board of Legislator's website. The look is pretty much the same -- Cindy is waiting on them for approval of changes to that -- but there's lots less extraneous detail, incorrect links, etc.

Also, as we did with the WATPA home page, we're now using Google's search service. This has the obvious downside of introducing some unwanted advertising, but gets the word out much better about what's on the site.

Regards,
Norm