Re: WATPA: FW: Bill Threatens Broadband Internet Access

From: DDeBar (spikey@BestWeb.net)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 22:22:09 EDT

Before acting to lobby for passage or defeat of a proposed law, it's always
a VERY good idea to read the text of the proposed law from cover to cover
FIRST.

"Talking points" don't really cut it, do they? I mean, you can't litigate
based upon someone's talking points, can you?

Would someone (Norm, do you have it?), anyone, please provide the text of
the proposal?

DDeBar
87 Ferris Place
Ossining, NY 10562