WATPA: April 19 Monthly Meeting Question

From: Dr. Norman Jacknis (norm@jacknis.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 14:19:15 EDT

Hi,

Our monthly meeting is set for this Thursday, April 19. Among other
subjects, we will discuss how to organize the various speakers we have
lined up concerning various new Internet services.

The question for everyone is this: Should we meet at our usual place
and time (Westchester Library System, Ardsley, 7 PM) or in White Plains
at 8 am (in the County Office Building, 148 Martine Avenue, across from
the Galleria)?

Please respond within the next day or so, so we can send out a formal
meeting announcement.

Thanks,
Norm