WATPA: Request for advice

From: Jack Mack (jackmack@BestWeb.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 20:08:33 EST

Dear WATPA:

I hope you find the following appropriate for this mail list.

My 9-year-old son wants to lease a laptop. The highest amount that he could
pay a month would be $25.00. He wants to be able to do word processing and
have Web access.

I have some questions:
Is leasing a good way for him to proceed?
If it is, what are good stores or websites for leasing? I want to be guided
so he won’t get more computer than he needs.
If not leasing, what’s a better way to go?

Thanks for your consideration.

Jack Mack
jackmack@bestweb.net
h)914-827-2667