Re: WATPA: FW: Internet Caucus Advisory Committee

From: Vincent Munch (lar) (vmunch@wlsmail.wls.lib.ny.us)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 11:54:51 EST

Hi, Mr. Jacknis:
I was able to attend one meeting of WATPA last fall, 1998; I was
interested to learn about WATPA's involvement with the Congress' Internet
Caucus Advisory Committee; I was also curious to know if the Committee
receives any input from either public (real people) or from agencies
in which real people deal with Internet use with the public?

Vin Munch
vinmunch@yahoo.com