WestNet: Weather Weather Forecasts and Information

Quick Reference

News Stand | ClariNet News | USENET


Local Weather from the National Weather Service:
This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Light southwest wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
Thursday Night: A slight chance of showers between 10pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Friday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Saturday: A chance of showers before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 49.
Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Monday Night: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tuesday: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Last updated 09:36am Wed Apr 01


Forecasts

Information


WestNet Home Page  | The WestNet Mall  | Users' Home Pages SIGS  | News Stand  |